Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Perla
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I'm not really current with this game. Just bought some old Airfix sets to avoid having to go though the pain of the infamous bayonets. But one thing puzzles me. It seems that the only use of the gun models is to replace the markers for reserve artillery. That is, the models don't actually show up on the board. Is that correct? I would certainly like to get the models if thy are ever on the board, but if it's only a question of looking cool off board I might just save my cash.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Take care

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So far, you are correct. Maybe at some point there will be on-board artillery like Memoir '44. I never assembled my artillery figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
On board artillery rules will appear in the expansion...check out this thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1444171/great-wars-first-exp...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are indeed for future use. It's been hinted that future expansions will use them. Some of the scenarios for the Tank expansion (currently on KS) have on-board German artillery, but two come with the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Perla
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Well, thank you I guess. I just plopped down a bunch of money for Tank and the guns.

Take care

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.