Subject: Known missing items list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Theodore Martinovich
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Hulk can see ghosts, breathe underwater, and survive a nuclear bomb.
badge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCSE5I0Wp7c
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not here to tear down the most recent KS. I just got mine In the mail and honestly I'm pretty happy overall. The card sizes could have been closer but I think I'm gonna sleeve. The insert was kinda crap but I throw those things out anyway.

I backed at the "base game but nothing else" level so I'm kind of confused as to what I should have...

I am curious though, what is "officially missing" and what we should contact Jason about.

I.e. He said the jasper city pack will be coming later. So I know not to contact him and I know others are curious about the same.

Lenny the butcher- missing?
The sassy secretary- missing?

Is the "guy gen con promo" actually the "zombie fanatic"? After a Google search that's what pops up so I assume I do have that.

The KS lists
Cat burglar- I have this
4 loot cards, 4 fleeing cards, 5 event cards.
Can anyone list precisely which ones these are. So we know if we have them...

2 new coop characters- ??? Which are these?

I think that's about it. I'll try and update this as info comes in. Just curious what to contact Jason about to save everyone time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jinxstar wrote:
I'm not here to tear down the most recent KS. I just got mine In the mail and honestly I'm pretty happy overall. The card sizes could have been closer but I think I'm gonna sleeve. The insert was kinda crap but I throw those things out anyway.

I backed at the "base game but nothing else" level so I'm kind of confused as to what I should have...

I am curious though, what is "officially missing" and what we should contact Jason about.

I.e. He said the jasper city pack will be coming later. So I know not to contact him and I know others are curious about the same.

Lenny the butcher- missing?
The sassy secretary- missing?

Is the "guy gen con promo" actually the "zombie fanatic"? After a Google search that's what pops up so I assume I do have that.
Quote:
That is the correct card.

The KS lists
Cat burglar- I have this
4 loot cards, 4 fleeing cards, 5 event cards.
Can anyone list precisely which ones these are. So we know if we have them...
Quote:
These all came in several small, plastic envelopes/baggies

2 new coop characters- ??? Which are these?
Quote:
They are included in the Run, Fight, or Die! Expansion Pack 3 already [NB: this is the Coop Expansion]

I think that's about it. I'll try and update this as info comes in. Just curious what to contact Jason about to save everyone time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theodore Martinovich
United States
Davidsonville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Hulk can see ghosts, breathe underwater, and survive a nuclear bomb.
badge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCSE5I0Wp7c
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. Thanks for that.

Still is everyone missing the sassy secretary and lenny the butcher who didn't pledge for the previous KS?

Edit: Jason got back to me via email. Cat and Lenny are part of the items that didn't get shipped and will be shipped later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman Helms

Richmond
Virginia
msg tools
Thanks. I had the same questions. Good to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wolski
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know. Thanks for posting this. I was wondering the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the new boss mini ship later too? I didn't get mine in the box and guess I missed the update about it if there was one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Bedwell
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got both of mine in the box with the rest of my stuffin the second shipment (I pledged to get the other stuff earlier in July)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Zelasco
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duguayduguay wrote:
Will the new boss mini ship later too? I didn't get mine in the box and guess I missed the update about it if there was one...

I would email him and check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
AmanuJaku wrote:
Duguayduguay wrote:

I would email him and check.

Shock of shocks, my bundle of Big Box, game plus three expansions turned up in Australia yesterday. Had no idea it was on the way. No Big Boss miniature.

I emailed 8th Summit and they said it would ship separately. No mention of when.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.