A.Fatah B.Alwee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are these already included in the Deluxe Edition? I do not want to have an identical copy since I already backed the Deluxe Edition during kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, these weren't included. They were a $17 add-on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
How would I know if I got these? I think I had the add on, but I am not certain. The question would apply to the other promo items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Thomasson
United Kingdom
Near Tring
flag msg tools
badge
Good boy, Braetach!
mbmbmbmbmb
And for clarity, they are not included in the retail version of the Deluxe Edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Thomasson
United Kingdom
Near Tring
flag msg tools
badge
Good boy, Braetach!
mbmbmbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
How would I know if I got these? I think I had the add on, but I am not certain. The question would apply to the other promo items.

For these, check your level 1 Buildings (the green ones). If you have Around the Cape, Garrisons and Trade Routes to Asia, then you have these components. If you find Conquest of the Aztec Empire, then you also have the Bonus Capital Buildings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
keiththomasson wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

For these, check your level 1 Buildings (the green ones). If you have Around the Cape, Garrisons and Trade Routes to Asia, then you have these components. If you find Conquest of the Aztec Empire, then you also have the Bonus Capital Buildings.

It looks like I have to lay everything out then, long since punched and bagged, to find out.

Really annoying. I have the KS one, not the retail version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.