Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: geekgold [+] [View All]
Gabriel Yan
Mexico
GUADALAJARA
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do I get geekgold? and more important what can I do with it, once I get it??

some ideas???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/321739/new-users-how-ear...

And have 5bag to start you off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, wiki: GeekGold
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll throw in 1 GG as well!!

Welcome!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
The best thing I ever did with Geek Gold is trade some of it for a new-in-shrink copy of Flash Point: Fire Rescue. It's a game I wanted, but it was pretty far down my list of priorities. For the click of my mouse, I owned it and didn't need to pay a cent in cash. Very nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael J
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use my GG to enter contests (many require you to tip 1GG to enter), drawings (GG lottery games mostly; in those each GG you tip gets you a chance to win a game), and occasionally, to buy microbadges and win GG auctions (people selling stuff straight for GG).

Getting GG is a harder problem. One solution is to beg for it or act like you don't know what it is so people tip you (you've successfully done that here). (j/k) I earn some GG by posting. I've earned other GG by writing reviews and submitting images and session reports. But most of my GG has come from being a paid member (if you support the site, you typically get a reward of 100GG+). You can also give away games in the GG lotteries, and earn 1000's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mjacobsca wrote:
One solution is to [...]act like you don't know what it is so people tip you (you've successfully done that here).

Soooo, what is a Lamborghini and how do I go about getting one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
mjacobsca wrote:
One solution is to [...]act like you don't know what it is so people tip you (you've successfully done that here).

Norbert666 wrote:

Soooo, what is a Lamborghini and how do I go about getting one?

How come these others 'coddle' and/or perpetuate this sort of 'misbehaviour'? Why doesn't the OP read where within the Forum, it has an explanation SET OUT & 'pinned' upon just THAT being inquired about? Rewarding the 'laziest' has become quite profitable, so no doubt they'll continue 'duping' the remainder, and they're NOT helping at all, other than FOR themselves selfishly.
shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.