Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans-Joerg Gross
Germany
Black Forest
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules is written, that any good tokens of a crewless boat are discarded.
Does this mean, that the tokens are out of play or do they come back to their places in Scandinavia? (and from there they can be loaded again on a longship)
Thanks
Hans-Joerg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wilson
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the FAQ ( http://ragnarbrothers.co.uk/questions.htm ) they are returned to the goods pile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Molnár
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An another question is the crewmems.
If i have lost them in the bad weather or raiding or the settlin tasks with the bad dice rollings, these crewmens are discarded from the game or i can get back them opposite me?

And an another rules mistake (i think)
On 6th page of the rulebook there is a sample.
"Leif trades the last of his goods in Lincoln:he still has five days of his turn remaining, so he sails ....... "
On the picture is next to this sample there are 2 good tokens at the Lincoln.
Then on 8th page of the rulebook in under the Trading entry there is restriction - "A port may never contain more than one goods token"

Which is the correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl-Gustaf Samuelsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Killed crewmen will always go back to your supply and may be rehired in the wintering box. The crewmen will only be settled, on your boat or in your supply.

There can ONLY be ONE good in each port.

(Do you have the new Asmodée edition "Fire & Axe", as you have pictures in the rules? In mine there isn't a single picture anywhere, but I have the first edition.)
/Carl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Molnár
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, i have the asmodee edition Fire and Axe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.