Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: Gaming at the museum Saturday October 10th (St Louis area) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JimmyZ Johnston
msg tools
I am going to be hosting this event again at the Children's Illustrated Art Museum in Chesterfield Mall. My intent is to start about 10am and run until 10pm as long as there are people attending and wanting to play. I have acquired some new games which I hope to learn before Saturday. As of right now, I anticipate the following games being available to play:
Cthulhu Wars
Freedom
Lords of Waterdeep
Legendary Alien
Legendary Predator
Legendary Marvel
Castle Dice
Sons of Anarchy
Roll for the Galaxy
Bruges
Pillars of the Earth
Dungeon Lords
(Bruges, Pillars of the Earth and Dungeon Lords I need to learn, so they may or may not make it. Hopefully they will, but it may be a learning process as we play it. Pillars of the Earth is an Italian edition though, so I need to deal with that aspect as well)

And if anyone wants to bring games along, that is welcome. I have 12 tables, so I preset games on them in advance, but easy enough to make room for something else.

AND. . . Just today I got Floating Market in the mail from a KickStarter I backed. So that will be there as well!

Thanks for looking
JimmyZ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.