Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Storch
Wales
Llanelli
Sir Gaerfyrddin, Cymru
flag msg tools
mb
When the Witch bewitches someone and effectively 'becomes' them is it only their Gold that she can use? Or can she pool her Gold and the victims gold to build one of the expensive districts for example, also does she have a choice of the district cards from her own and her victims deck?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bryant
United States
Jamaica Plain
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
V incentVega wrote:
When the Witch bewitches someone and effectively 'becomes' them is it only their Gold that she can use? Or can she pool her Gold and the victims gold to build one of the expensive districts for example, also does she have a choice of the district cards from her own and her victims deck?

Thanks

I believe she does not get their gold at all. She gets their build action and their characters ability. She must use her own gold or rather you have to use your own gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's also the way I understand it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Crockett
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yet another witch question: when using a bewitched income producing ability, does the witch use their own districts or those of the bewitched character? I.e. if the witch has no yellow districts, and bewitches the king, who has two yellow districts, does the witch get two gold from the king's districts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alicious wrote:
Yet another witch question: when using a bewitched income producing ability, does the witch use their own districts or those of the bewitched character? I.e. if the witch has no yellow districts, and bewitches the king, who has two yellow districts, does the witch get two gold from the king's districts?

The player uses his/her own resources. What the witch steals are the abilities associated with the character, along with the turn itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.