Hide
6 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: I need copy of Strahd/Dracolich tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
a aa
msg tools
It happened that I lost the biggest piece of the game. Could someone make a photo of Strahd/Dracolich card and send it to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's some photos in the gallery already that you could use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a aa
msg tools
Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Evans
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maeglin wrote:
It happened that I lost the biggest piece of the game. Could someone make a photo of Strahd/Dracolich card and send it to me?

Also, try contacting Wizards of the Coast for a replacement. Sometimes game companies are more than happy to replace lost and damaged parts. I have first-hand experience with this and FFG (lost a card from an Objective set for Star Wars LCG and have had damaged items replaced for X-Wing Miniatures).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Devon Greatwolf wrote:
Maeglin wrote:

Also, try contacting Wizards of the Coast for a replacement. Sometimes game companies are more than happy to replace lost and damaged parts. I have first-hand experience with this and FFG (lost a card from an Objective set for Star Wars LCG and have had damaged items replaced for X-Wing Miniatures).

WotC sent me 2 skeleton minis when I bought my game via Geek Market and it didn't have them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hall
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I had a couple of tiles tear when I was punching them out. I contacted WotC to get replacements for those two tiles and they sent me a whole new set of all of the tiles. Awesome customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.