1. Go to a game page (I used Civilization). Click on the number next to 'Games Played'.
2. At the top of the list you see a link with the text 'Back to Month View' (which is odd, since I wasn't on the Month View).
3. Click 'Back to Month View'. You get taken to a view of what appears to be a list of all games ranked by number of plays over all time. The title of the list is "Games Played for"
So, a few problems here: There shouldn't be a link that says 'Back to Month View' if you weren't ON the Month View, and if you click a link that says "to Month View' it should probably take you to some sort of Month View (although I'm not sure what that would be). Also the list of games ranked by plays should have a better title ("Games Played over All Time" or some such).
I wanted to find wargames that played more than two players.
1. Click 'Advanced Search'
2. Select '3' in the first box after '# of Players Range'.
3. Click the '+' box next to 'wargame'.
4. Click 'Submit'.
You get a list of results in a table that has headers for 0-9,A,B...Z. But there are seven pages in the result! Each page has 0-9,A,B...Z. This is somewhat confusing. The headers should probably just be eliminated; you can see that the games are alphebetized.
Also, what I really wanted was to search games that have a Wargame Rank, not just games that have 'category: wargame'.
Finally, it would be nice if there was a way of saying 'I want to search for games for which 3 is an allowed number of players'. I don't see that you can do that now.
Thanks for listening to my whining...