Popular Tags: [View All]
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are they used instead of the normal characters? And if so, why only four roles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve G
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
"I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." ~Ettiene De Grellet
badge
MythicParty is a collaboration of socially-conscious geeks who raise $ to help various charitable causes- thanks to our supporters at Gen Con 2010, we raised $2,052 for an effort to help Gulf Coast recovery. Anyone can get involved just ask me how!
mbmbmbmbmb
how to use these cards
1) Yes
2) Because they were a promotional set. But it can easily be adapted to the other Roles- just play with the Roles you want to use them with 'face up' & then the Health Star part of these cards next to them.

Voila.

However, I do agree with you that it would be nice to eventually see all the Roles with the Health Stat; some could have less (3), some could conceivably have more (5).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.