Assault on Doomrock» Forums » General

Subject: On no... Zombie spawn AI card mix problem... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mariana crispim
Germany
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Ok, without reading the manual I just sorted all the AI crads together from Doomrock an the expantion "Doompocalypse", then I read in the expantion "Replace the zombie spawn AI cards with the new AI cards" , but now I dont know which are the new ones :-)

Can somebody help me out, and tell me which zombie AI cards are the new or which are the old ?

Thaaank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards start with "Trip and fall". The old card spawns new Zombies depending on how many heroes there are, the new cards only spawn 1 Zombie. One of the new cards has "Looks tasty" at the end, the other doesn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My two cards are identical. The new card just has the addition "Looks tasty..."

Old:
Trip and fall
This Zombie and all adjacent characters gain 1 expose.

Fresh corpses
If playing a game with four heroes, spawn 1 Zombie in an empty
group.

New:
Trip and fall
This Zombie and all adjacent characters gain 1 expose.

Fresh corpses
If playing a game with four heroes, spawn 1 Zombie in an empty
group.

Looks tasty...
Move adjacent to the Companion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a newer version of the base game? I have an older one and the card has "Trip and fall" and "Fresh corpses", but "Fresh corpses" has a different wording:

Quote:
Spawn new zombies in a distant group.
2 heroes: 0 Zombies
3 heroes: 1 Zombie
4 heroes: 2 Zombies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I have the second edition. But i still need to replace a bunch of cards with the expansion. I really don't understand why...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Heidelberg
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the companion (and all other Terrain tokens) only got introduced in this expansion. The new AI takes this into account. That's why it should be used instead of the old one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That's understandable, but im a little confused by multible cards that are again in the expansion. For example the character cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Heidelberg
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there are new characters in the expansion and the old ones are now double-sided (male/female). Yes, this also holds true for the "old" characters in the second edition--but apparently this was not the case in the first edition. So this is just upgrade for owners of the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I simply thought this kind of stuff would be part of the upgrade kit that was avaible for owners of the first edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Vakondios
Greece
Syros
flag msg tools
So...

because I am confused...
In the end I have 12 cards for the zombies (the larger number of all enemies)... Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Do you wanna play a game?
badge
We are all prisoners inside the cage of our own flesh.
mbmbmbmbmb
sakrelaasta wrote:
So...

because I am confused...
In the end I have 12 cards for the zombies (the larger number of all enemies)... Is this correct?
Yes, that's correct More details here: Re: Card counts for each decks? Second edition + expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.