Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably as clear as can be in the rules and within other posts here on BGG. And I have read them all. But it is still nagging at me so I am going to ask the questions I have regarding recruitment, since I will be responsible for explaining this game to 5 other people this weekend.

Everyone starts the game with an different Investor card (in a 6 player game).

During the game, if someone plays 3 Recruitment cards, they can take someone elses Investor card permanantly? (Or until someone else takes it again?)

Does this have to happen during a potential deal?

Any Investor card may be recruited, or only those in on the current deal?

Once the deal goes through or goes south, the Investor card remains with the person who recruited it (probably leaving a player without an Investor card)?

So one player can potentially have a few Investor cards?

Sorry if this is painfully obvious in the rules, but I want to get it right when I teach it. I am in the process of trying to turn some friends into boardgamers, so I want to play it right (and therefore have lots and lots of fun).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Basically yes. You play the 3 recruitment cards and, unless someone plays a stop, you're keeping that sucker until someone recruits it away. It can happen at any time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, thanks for the quick response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.