Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amo .
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering about the Unification palace reward; normally when placing a palace on the board it will give that players cards based on how many they have in their tableau (maximum 15).

However, I am unsure if the palace unification reward bonus will also give that player points too?

Is it correct to think it will actually give that player points for the cards in their tableau like a normal palace construction?

Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico W.
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes it does!

When placing a gouvernor as a unification reward, you also remove any unrest in that region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Palace Unification marker reward -- Does it score points
P. 13 it is mentionned that all regular rules are in effect for the unification rewards, so yes. The only exception is getting the big unification token when getting a free palace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amo .
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hari Zafiriadis
Canada
Thornhill
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
N2xU wrote:

Yes it does!

When placing a gouvernor as a unification reward, you also remove any unrest in that region.

Does the governor unification reward also allow you to place a governor in a bonus area so that you can either get 4 points, get an official or get 4 reassignment points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
rad_sci_guy wrote:
N2xU wrote:

Yes it does!

Does the governor unification reward also allow you to place a governor in a bonus area so that you can either get 4 points, get an official or get 4 reassignment points?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.