Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to ask about card sizes. From what I saw in videos - the class cards will become heavily used and therefore it is definitely a good idea to sleeve them.

Ideally I would like to here they follow either American or European standard/mini format so it would be easy to get the sleeves. But it is probably question for the authors.

Another question: the moving parts on the character sheet could possibly wear it down. Will the same mechanism be in the boxed version or will the mechanism for moving the pointers differ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There will not be sliders in the game anymore. Cubes will be used instead. I think there will be holes or something to put the cubes in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The character ability cards are standard size, 2.5"x3.5". All other cards will be that size or a smaller mini Euro size, 45mm x 68mm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1445457/type-and-quanti...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply. Isaac, it might be a good idea to mention it on your http://www.cephalofair.com/gloomhaven site. Maybe not just me would like to pre-order them to be ready for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.