Popular Tags: [View All]
Leslie Spain
United States
Greenville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Everybody!

The Board Gaming and Table Top Society (BGS) of East Carolina University would like to invite you to participate in two great events coming up this month!

The first is a Zombie Walk on Friday, October 16 in downtown Greenville! Registration is $5 and all proceeds go towards our Extra Life Event! For more information, please visit http://eventmedianetworks.com/event/zombie-walk-greenville-2...

The next event is our Extra Life event starting on Saturday, October 24 at noon and going till Sunday, October 25 at noon. Extra Life is a 24 hour gaming marathon to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. Gamers of all kind can participate; board, table top or video. Last year we raised over $2,500 and this year our goal is $5,000. I know my students can do this and I want to help them as much as I can.

If you would like to donate but not participate, then you can use this link: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.pa...

This goes to my fundraising page on Extra Life's website. It is secure and if you live in the USA and itemize your taxes then this could be a tax deduction. (By day I am an accountant)

But maybe you want to join us! That is awesome and I encourage you to do that right now by following this link:

http://www.extra-life.org/team/BGSWarriors

We have incentives for you to join and raise money!!!!!!!!

Just for joining the team and attending our event we are giving you a surprise from Ultra Pro! They donated 100 items to our event and we want to give them all away!

If you raise $25 you will get to participate in our Midnight Werewolf game. We had almost 30 people participating in this last year and it was a blast. (Oh, and I GM this so just call me god)

If you raise $50 then you get an extra 5 tickets to the raffle. Oh, I haven't mentioned the raffle yet? Well, we have a HUGE raffle every year for our attendees. Every hour you are there, you get a ticket automatically. Then you can buy extra tickets. They will be sold for $1 each or 7 tickets for $5!!!!!!!!! We have a TON of prizes to raffle off ranging from board games donated to us to a Pokemon hat. Of course you get the previous level too.

If you raise $75 then you get two custom made dice - one from BGS and one from Blue Ox. Blue Ox is one of our sponsors and is also where we host our event. Of course you get the previous levels too.

Now, if you raise $100 then you get to pick a game from one of the ones donated to us. To see what was donated go to
Kevin Spain
msg tools
and look at the collection. That is what we are giving away!!! That is some awesome games!

If you can't attend, please think about donating. This is an awesome event and an awesome charity. Also, we will be twitching on user blueox, so if you can't attend then you can still watch us!

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.