Hide
3 Posts

Crokinole» Forums » General

Subject: Long Finger Nails rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
inkey jones
msg tools
Am I right [or just being OCD] to panic about people [for me two girls in our gaming group] playing with their long finger nails [?]

Seems like the board will get scratched

Especially as one of them seems a little weird in her flicking motion [scooping her hand forward like shes pushing the piece all the way along the board] - I know that's illegal - but no matter how many times we told her, she can't move her hand... she did

Should I ban them from this game

Should I break into their homes late at night and cut off their finger nails

Shall I stop worrying about it?

It's a Ferti 78 board - and I am surprised by how nice and smooth and good it feels [for a cheap board] - though I have no other Crokinole experience to base this on... it is just better than I thought it would be

Right I'm off to buy some nail clippers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scratches add character to a board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
If their nails are hitting hard enough to actually scratch the board they probably won't have long finger nails for long. Most likely any scratches that show up from them will just be marks on the wax and you can rub them out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.