Matthew H
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hello, Im trying to remember the name of a game Id read about a while ago. I might be mixing up the details here but essentially, it plays like an rpg but you start off by drawing some sort of doomsday scenario(zombies, aliens, etc), then your group begins the game in whatever your real life location is (your living room, your office, classroom, etc, wherever youre currently playing the game). Then youre given the chance to arm yourselves by grabbing whatever is within reach (the baseball bat in the corner, the football shoulder pads in the closet, a stapler) and then...you try to survive. I remember nothing else about it, but sounds like a cool premise. I cant remember if I saw it at the shop, read an article about it, or even just saw it on kickstarter. Anybody have any idea what Im talking about?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I'm not sure but it might be The End of the World
There's four seperate books. One for each of the following:
Zombie apocalypse
Robot uprising
Alien Invasion
Ancient Ones awakening (Cthulhu etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Burnham wrote:
I'm not sure but it might be The End of the World
Yup, that's definitely it! Check out FFG's website for their preview articles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.