Subject: Fundraiser and Prize Drawing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Green
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am raising money for the Extra Life charity (www.extra-life.org) which benefits the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. In an effort to ramp up my fund raising, I am going to have a prize drawing. The prize will be an unopened set of high-quality mini poker chips. These poker chips make a great replacement to the paper currency in many board games. The set includes 300 mini-sized poker chips, an aluminum case, and a deck of cards. I am personally donating this prize, along with the shipping costs to anywhere in the US. For every $5 donated to my Extra Life campaign, the donor will get one entry. When making your donation, please provide an email address; I will use the email provided to contact the winner. The drawing will be held on November 10th and the winner notified by midnight central time. ALL proceeds go to the Extra Life charity.

http://www.extra-life.org/participant/Mac13eth

Complete Set by mac13eth, on Flickr

Additional notes: This contest was posted with the permission of the Octavian. People from outside the US are welcome to enter, but we will need to work out shipping costs if you win; I am budgeting for $10 shipping, and will apply that amount towards any international shipping. No need to make multiple donations, if you donate $25, I will add your name 5 times. My family members will be excluded from the prize drawing. I will use a double random system to select a winner: each entry will be assigned a random number; I will roll randomly to pick the winning number. The estimated value of the prize is $50.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Gentes
msg tools
Did anyone donate towards this yet? If not I might be interested in purchasing it. The money can still go to charity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Green
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CagedWire wrote:
Did anyone donate towards this yet? If not I might be interested in purchasing it. The money can still go to charity.

Thanks for the offer, but I did end up getting $65 in donations that were not family. I've been in touch with the winner but do not yet have that person's permission to announce their name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.