Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I am as shocked as you. For Sale, it is a no brainer, $2.00 off and IT IS IN STOCK!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Inquirer

Virginia Gardens
Florida
msg tools
mbmb
i think there might be a new press run. i saw miniature market had a few copies come in yesterday @ 18.19 and they sold out quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony B
United States
West Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much I've been wanting a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
Two things worth noting:

Iello updated the French and German versions. Because the game is language independent, I'm guessing a lot of English speaking players will be seeking out the Iello versions.

Also, the last time I ordered For Sale off of Amazon, I was shocked to receive the travel size game with thin cardboard coins. I'm not saying that is what is being offered here, but be aware.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
They showed the original box, Eagle Gryffon, where the cards are smaller than the box. If they give he wrong edition, you can return at no charge. That is the major reason I like Mazon, free shipping/returns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony B
United States
West Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
Two things worth noting:

Iello updated the French and German versions. Because the game is language independent, I'm guessing a lot of English speaking players will be seeking out the Iello versions.

Also, the last time I ordered For Sale off of Amazon, I was shocked to receive the travel size game with thin cardboard coins. I'm not saying that is what is being offered here, but be aware.

I'm not sure about this being language independent but maybe I'm missing something: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/19984371#19984371

Also doesn't appear we'll see the Iello print in English: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20172399#20172399

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
dvation wrote:
I'm not sure about this being language independent but maybe I'm missing something: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/19984371#19984371

Also doesn't appear we'll see the Iello print in English: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20172399#20172399

I think the article is a typo. Instead of language dependent, I think they meant language independent. The game is just a series of numbered cards and coins. As stated in the BGG description, there is "No necessary in-game text"

And yes, Iello doesn't have the English license, so we'll have to be satisfied with the French or German edition if we want the new graphics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Furthermore, Iello is selling their new edition for 14 Euro at Essen. $24 is tough to swallow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cennamo
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're going to BGG.con they had it last year at their booth for $10...
Instant buy for me...love love love this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The is being reprinted so I expect the price to go lower. CSI lists it as being $17.99 for them normally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No offense to the OP, but $2 off a $26 game doesn't seem like a shockingly good Hot Deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
No offense taken. For me it was the IN STOCK part that floored me. I have not seen normal box in stock in some time.

I knew about the iello one but was not sure when/if it would hit stateside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Via the For Sale forums.

Quote:
Hello Joe,

We have a reprint on the way! We expect this to be available in Late September/Early October.

Thank you,

Brandon - Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as low as $20.77 now from third party sellers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Gray
United States
Astoria
OR
flag msg tools
mbmb
Why was this thread not titled "For Sale, On Sale"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.