Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Keyes
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
i'm sure this has been asked, but is there an official word on when the first expansion/addition will be out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
No date, but clues point to spears and axes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McLeod
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Little to no info. I saw on the unofficial Battlelore site that a few images of pikes/spears and axes was posted but that really doesn't tell us to much. You'd have to think that there will be more Goblins and Dwarves to flesh out their armies but whose to say for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There might be small blister packs, or other creatures released in the interim. At least it's a possibility, and a good way to keep us interested until a larger expansion is released.

At least that's what I myself am hoping for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding was that March would be the beginning of the monthly small additions. Creatures in blister packs and that sort of thing. June and October would be the months for the more traditional large expansions such as additional armies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.