Subject: Preview rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Hmmm, what can I add to what other's have already said?

One game so far has been a blow-out with the Trade Federation clearing the palace of all of the humans and thus making it impossible for the Naboo to win.

One game had three characters in the Throne Room waiting for Annakin to FINALLY get through the starfighters. Let me tell you, it was TEDIOUS bringing in more droids to the palace and walking them all of the way up to the third floor, only to be butchered by Obi-Wan who was guarding the door.

Other than those games though, it's been a great deal of fun, with victories being tense and uncertain. The Battlefield often seems neglected by beginning players since it has no obvious connection to victory, but many times I've had lame cards for the Palace and thus focussed on the Battlefield just so I can make a MAJOR push in the Palace on the next turn. I find myself ignoring the Jedi battle a bit too much. Sure, someone's Jedi has to win and then run rampant through the Palace, but you owe it to yourself to at LEAST seriously wound that Jedi before he runs off because lord knows nobody else is going to have much of a chance against him. Annakin's run on the Control Ship is entirely a matter of luck, but I really don't mind since it's essentially only a game timer mechanism.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.