6 Posts

Shadowrift» Forums » General

Subject: Missed the Kickstarter - Is there still a chance to join in? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert
Germany
flag msg tools
I wish I discovered this amazing cooperative deck-builder earlier! I just saw there was a Kickstarter campaign for the 2nd edition of Shadowrift, just a few months ago.
Is there still a way to join in or do I have to wait for Essen SPIEL 2016 until it's going to be available to the general public?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send an email to Michael@GameSalute.com and we'll get you sorted out, Robert!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Miller
United States
Logan
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh shoot, I missed it too! I hope it's not still too late... Is it too late now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galaxybear wrote:
Oh shoot, I missed it too! I hope it's not still too late... Is it too late now?

See the post above you, send a mail and you'll know
And if you don't get in, I'm sure it will be in stores shortly after the first wave off kickstarters goes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Pivarcsi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all!

Just a sad confirmation:
I have wrote to Game Salute about late backing/pre-order, and they won't accept pre-orders from 2016 jan. 1st. :-(

We have to be on the lookout for retail release or maybe a future kickstarter. Man, how I hate being late for a great KS...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gaborpivarcsi wrote:
Hi all!

Just a sad confirmation:
I have wrote to Game Salute about late backing/pre-order, and they won't accept pre-orders from 2016 jan. 1st. :-(

We have to be on the lookout for retail release or maybe a future kickstarter. Man, how I hate being late for a great KS...

Sorry to hear that.
Hope it will hit retail shortly after they ship to their kickstarter backers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.