Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Parham
United States
Vacaville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In several locations (BGG and on the Facebook page) I have seen comments that they are seeking US distribution for Waste Knights; but, CSI has it listed for preorder. Does this mean the US distribution has been worked out or is CSI just jumping the gun? Is there any way to get the game right now other than having been as Essen?

I'm really hoping this game makes it to the US because it looks amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian freeman
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Yes, I am also confused. Would love to buy this game as a U.S. Buyer but unsure of the availability despite the CSI preorder distinction. News or clarification? Looks like a wonderful game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zbigniew Oelke
Poland
Lewin Brzeski
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, during Essen some US shops bought copies for sell in the US. I don't think there is any official distribution in place but the game should be available in the US shortly. And the company is probably at work in making a deal happen to find an official distributor on the US market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Mydel
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc bought quite a lot of copies, also Funagain bought some, so the game should be available soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Parham
United States
Vacaville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the response Marek.

middle wrote:
Coolstuffinc bought quite a lot of copies, also Funagain bought some, so the game should be available soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.