Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Nolto
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when it will reach Canada? I pre-ordered it from 401 Games in Toronto, which states that it is expected in October of 2015. Has there been any updates?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Lalonde
msg tools
I've been trying to find news on it myself. The only thing I can find is IDW saying on oct 5th it's coming soon.

I also ordered it from 401 games in early sept, since it had a sept 18th release date. It's holding up my shipment of games, all of which I want more than this one. I regret having added it to the order now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Nolto
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, I also had an order that was being held up. Yesterday, I changed the order so that it wouldn't be waiting for "The Game" anymore. I'll just order more games whenever it does get released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Willett
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in a similar boat on this. Excited to get this game, but Pandemic Legacy is in the same shipment. Might have to make a call on this.

Also, Coolstuff changed their estimated release from October to October/November, so they might not have the best confidence on this.

I want to play The Game too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
This is on a boat that is due into port in the next week or so and should hit distribution shortly after that.

Sorry for the delay everyone, it got held up a bit during production.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Nolto
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the update. I look forward to picking up a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danielle McBride
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did the same thing but contacted 401 and they split my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Nolto
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nukesniper, I also had Pandemic Legacy waiting to be shipped. I need that game sooner than it would otherwise take to get "The Game".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Willett
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge wrote:
This is on a boat that is due into port in the next week or so and should hit distribution shortly after that.

Sorry for the delay everyone, it got held up a bit during production.

Thanks for the update. That might position it to work well for what I want. I mainly want that coolstuff shipment for my Extra Life. Hopefully The Game will make it in time to help us raise some charity money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.