Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Texicon GameCon
United States
Lakeside
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
The set up for the number of Indians is specified by the number of players. E.g. Two player game begins with nine Indians.

What happens when all nine Indians are in play; do you add more Indians after all nine are in play?

Second question: when Indians are used to activate a character, do they go back on your canoes or do they go to the pow-wow area when you camp?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
TexiconGameCon wrote:
The set up for the number of Indians is specified by the number of players. E.g. Two player game begins with nine Indians.

What happens when all nine Indians are in play; do you add more Indians after all nine are in play?

Second question: when Indians are used to activate a character, do they go back on your canoes or do they go to the pow-wow area when you camp?

1. No. At that point you have to wait for people to use village/indian-consuming-card actions before you can claim any more via the interpreter.

2. Back to your canoe. This is frequently forgotten! Be careful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Montoya
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they go back to your canoe AT THE START of the camp phase, so they count as a time penalty if you have too many of them powering your cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Texicon GameCon
United States
Lakeside
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I talked to someone on bgg who I think is with the company. He said they go to the pie-wow area when you camp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Maia
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
from the rulebook, page 6:

Quote:
When you set up Camp,
1- Place all the Indians played on your Character cards back on the Boats of your Expedition.

At any time during your Expedition, you may reorganize your resources and Indians in any way you like, enabling more of them to be on Boats that cost less Time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
TexiconGameCon wrote:
the pie-wow area

Sounds. AMAZING.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.