Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I bought this at Essen, the Asmodee booth guys put an extra player board in the bag, but I can't figure out why. It doesn't seem like the game would support 5 players, and I can't tell any difference from the 4 boards in the box. Anyone know why they were giving them out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aganerral wrote:
When I bought this at Essen, the Asmodee booth guys put an extra player board in the bag, but I can't figure out why. It doesn't seem like the game would support 5 players, and I can't tell any difference from the 4 boards in the box. Anyone know why they were giving them out?

I have the exact same question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karis Shem
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
AernoutMJC wrote:
Aganerral wrote:

It was a mistake from them.

We have a few boxes (less than 0.5%) with 3 boards instead of 4. So we gave them some extra boards to manage the problems, but they thought it was a goodie

REgards,
Cyril
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karis wrote:
AernoutMJC wrote:
Aganerral wrote:

It was a mistake from them.

We have a few boxes (less than 0.5%) with 3 boards instead of 4. So we gave them some extra boards to manage the problems, but they thought it was a goodie

REgards,
Cyril

Haha, hilarious. (Not for you guys, obviously). Glad you cleared this up for us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Essen copy came with 5 boards in the box. Which also confused me.

Also, a couple of color inconsistencies. I have a yellow and orange card, but red and orange wooden player bits. Hope I am not the only one...

The only complain for me is the box, it is unnecessarily big. Much prefer the older Ystari format...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.