Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Adams
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow normandie-era. I just got done playing the first scenario of the D-day expansion. When I put together the army for the American team, one of the option tiles showed a flamer team unit. I looked through my army box and could not find this unit. Is this a misprint on the option or am I missing a flamer team unit? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Paul
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are pics of each of the counter sheets

Here

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/2004635/heroes-normandie...

It shows two flamer units

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming you would have noticed any holes in the punchboards as you were unpacking D-Day, you might want to check your other US forces and see if they got mixed in somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Adams
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link to the pics. It looks like there is a misprint on the assault team option tile then. On the option, it shows you are suppposed to recieve a tile for a flamer team unit instead of a flamer unit. It looks like the flamer team unit has the engineer icon on it whereas the flamer unit does not. I wasn't sure if I had lost the flamer team because I had my son help me punch out the boards when I recieved them. Now I'm thinking it's probably just a misprint. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaat Van Hee
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I posted the same thing on the official devilpigs forum.
As none of the heavy weapons options have the engineer trait I'm guessing this was a misprint.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.