Popular Tags: [View All]
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
Selling more than 800 copies of 840 brought at Essen is a massive effort, and you should all be really, really proud!

I hope this will build momentum to make this game hit much wider distribution, and be translated into several languages.

Regards
Asger Granerud
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troels Vastrup
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
AsgerSG wrote:
Selling more than 800 copies of 840 brought at Essen is a massive effort, and you should all be really, really proud!

I hope this will build momentum to make this game hit much wider distribution, and be translated into several languages.

Regards
Asger Granerud

Thank you!

It's been a bit crazy and I haven't added all the numbers, but I'm pretty sure we just went below 200 copies left today (print run is 1,500).

meeplemeeplemeeple

Troels
Among Meeples
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats guys. BTW, I didn't buy a copy because your promos ran out and I wanted the whole thing. Could you please reprint those promos and make them available with a new reprint, since you obviously had fewer promos than copies available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats indeed on a fine game.

one of the more original games of the show as far as I'm concerned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina Christensen
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
coralsaw wrote:
Congrats guys. BTW, I didn't buy a copy because your promos ran out and I wanted the whole thing. Could you please reprint those promos and make them available with a new reprint, since you obviously had fewer promos than copies available?

We're sorry the promos ran out. A few days ahead of the fair it became possible for us to bring more games to Spiel than the original direct shipment, because the shipment to Copenhagen arrived two hours(!) before our friends' van left for Essen. We had not taken account of that possibility when we printed the promos. We had to take an early decision of how to split the shipment between Essen and Copenhagen. We were overwhelmed by the large interest in pre-orders and decieded to upgrade the Essen stock when we had the opportunity.

We do not currently plan to reprint the promos, but we realise that there is a great interest, and we are taking note of that.

Tina
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saskia Jansen
Netherlands
Voorhout
flag msg tools
Congratulations on selling so many copies in Essen. And afterwards too. I absolutely LOVE this game! It is my new favorite. kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.