Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Perretto
Brazil
Curitiba
Parana
flag msg tools
Thinking about my next move.
badge
So, if my only options are these, then I shall...
mbmbmbmbmb

Here are the records of the Legion Command: the marines sent on the mission were: brothers Kaphael and Adron (orange team), brothers Leon e Valencio (red team) and brother Charon, all under the command of Interrogator Chaplain Uriel (purple team).

The Squad (randomly pick) were great, specially in attacks: Leon (red) could attack three times, Adron (orange) could kill three aliens outright (the distance depending on the die) and both Charon and Uriel (purple) were killing machines, as if they roll a number equal to or greater than the number of genestealers in the swarm they were attacking, they kill all of them. The movement and support skills were also good, so the perspective of success was high enough (around 17%, considered to be "Excellent" by the superiors).

Entering the Void Lock:

In spite of some mishaps in the Void Lock, caused by an increase of the swarm of genestealers and two times by the chaos of battle, with so much firepower, it was easy enough to keep the alies at bay, and it helped that with the red team, I was able to constantly put several explosives on the Door, so when the soldiers travelled forward they usually arrived there without nids following them, as the first explosion killed six aliens and the second, five. Brother Kaphael was in front, surviving everything, truly protected by God (the die, usually a bastard, was beign nice with me, rolling what I needed most of the time). With this, everyone passed by the Dark Catacombs and the Wrath of Baal Chapel - were they got an Artifact. Then they arrive at goal of the mission: the Toxic Pumping Station.

Kaphael (orange) survived, again, against all odds, and was necessary a psychic attack to kill him. Charon would also fall, but the power of the Artifact protected him. Though the mission could have been completed fast, the Control Panel was mostly destroyed and make it work proved to be a big challenge (I thought I would win really fast, but the results of the six times I rolled after activating the Control Panel were: 0, 3, 0, 0, 4 and 0). This made a lot harder for the marines, but, still, no one else were killed before they manage to kill all the aliens and activate the pumping of toxins. Mission accomplished!

**** Not only the teams were strong, but also I have plenty of good rolls - the purple team could be, otherwise, almost helpless with low number on the die, however, this wasn't the case, and they were awesome - to the point that brother Adron's Cyclonic Volley almost wasn't used. Clean the place of genestealers could have been easy, if wasn't by the change of heart of the die, that returned to be the cursed bastard I know it to be. Still, only Kaphael fell. The rest was enough the kill all the aliens and get the job done.

And that was it!

Regards,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.