Neupré
Liege
flag msg tools
badge
Game Addict
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Variant
2) Rule question

1) I personally think that using a 8-sided dice to check the outcome of the crate would be better. Saving time at the set-up stage first, avoiding painted lid recognition second (the owner can recognise his lids after a few plays.
Still hesitating on what to do with the crates that would not have exploded at the first contact. Either remove their lid and consider them as moving obstacle for the remainder of the game OR roll the dice again at later contacts with the crate? Both options seem interesting to me but would end up creating a rather different feel to the gameplay.

2) How do you handle the situation where the player moves into one hex and is then in contact with two crates?
I have the first crate revealed and it is a blast that would send the player to the injury bench. What do you do with the second crate? Does it remain or does it explode without injuring anybody and is then removed from the pitch?

Thank guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Escanaba
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A crate that is a dud remains in place according to the rules. I've played that when a model moves adjacent to multiple crates they all go off, and the unfortunate player must dodge for each one to avoid gruesome injury and death.

And I only painted the tall crates, to avoid being able to ID the short ones. I only play solo anyway, but I hate cheating against myself...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.