Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
The dystopian theme never really clicked with me, but you've got to admire the production. Quantity drop-down says 14 so you might want to hop on this one if you're interested.

$37.99 @ CH

$46.49 @ CSI
$46.50 @ BGW
$49.00 @ MM
$51.82 @ Amazon

BGG Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Casey
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. I pounced on this and Alchemists. Both have been on my wishlist for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HHHHH
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is kinda muh...skip this one, go with Viticulture. I gonna sell my KS copy soon, I feel like there is no flavor playing Euphoria .......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gagawolala wrote:
This game is kinda muh...skip this one, go with Viticulture. I gonna sell my KS copy soon, I feel like there is no flavor playing Euphoria .......

I feel the exact opposite, this is one of my favorites! I was just going on and on about this game to someone last night... I love how no matter what I always feel like I have so many options and there's so much to do and so many different ways to win. My mind is just busy with excitement the whole game. I love the theme and components also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.