Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I feel bad asking all these questions but once again another one to which I can't find an answer.

I am playing cooperatively and grab a city card (using the good text) that says I can play on a hero to gain a benefit. Can I play that on myself? May seem like a silly question but some of the cards say I can play on a hero including myself.

We play it that the ones that say you can play on yourself, you obviously can play on anyone including yourself. The others you can't if they start with play on a hero.

Not sure if I am clear with the question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
If it says, play on a hero, then yes, you are a hero so you can play it on yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
If it says, play on a hero, then yes, you are a hero so you can play it on yourself.

Concur. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
While the answer makes sense it still makes me wonder why some cards specifically say you can play on any hero "including yourself". Why do they need to include the phrase "including yourself" if that's true anyway? Suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots and lots of cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Al Johnson wrote:
While the answer makes sense it still makes me wonder why some cards specifically say you can play on any hero "including yourself". Why do they need to include the phrase "including yourself" if that's true anyway? Suggestions?

All that can be said, really, is with any of the Flying Frog stuff you need to take the text literally. Don't struggle with it to deeply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.