Popular Tags: [View All]
Steen
Denmark
Taastrup
DK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you edit the frontpage layout, you also configure your desire to activate/deactivate "recently viewed" and "hot games".
But this isn't a frontpage configuration, but rather a layout configuration, as it affects all pages, so maybe it should be placed in the layout configuration page.

More on the layout. If you have activated both recently viewed and hot games, the left column holding these can get rather tall. I don't have many windows on the frontpage, and thus I get a lot of unused space down to the pictures at the bottom, as the height of the left column pushed the pictures downward.
And while at the pictures at the bottom, I think it should be possible to disable those.

Finally, if you have both Forum and Forum+ activated on the frontpage, I've experienced switching between HOT and RECENT on one activated the change on the other. (I think I clicked on the FORUM which I had on the right, and the change happened on the FORUM+ which I had on the left.) Maybe an ID clash on the elements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.