Popular Tags: [View All]
Hal S.
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi all, wanted to share the Civil War scenario that I've played and enjoyed. It is intended for three to four players and uses the Legendary: Villians + Fear Itself. Sorry for any discrepancies from the Civil war comics.

Mastermind: Eru Enchanted Iron Man
Scheme: Civil War
Vilians: The Mighty, Uncanny Avengers, 3players: add Uncanny Xmen
Henchmen: Shield Assault Squad, 4players: add Cops
Heroes: Captain America, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Thor and Namor
Special: use Legendary Heroes board, wounds not bindings, and use sidekicks instead of new recruits.

Please try the scheme and tell me what you think. The games I played were super close. The heroes synergize well.

Feel free to share the other scenarios you've tried
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Archer
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hpark1990 wrote:
Hi all, wanted to share the Civil War scenario that I've played and enjoyed. It is intended for three to four players and uses the Legendary: Villians + Fear Itself. Sorry for any discrepancies from the Civil war comics.

Special: use Legendary Heroes board, wounds not bindings, and use sidekicks instead of new recruits.

Please try the scheme and tell me what you think. The games I played were super close. The heroes synergize well.

Love the setup; I will be sure to give it a try once I pick up the Fear Itself expansion. One thing: why Namor? Thematically speaking, Spider-Man might be a better choice...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal S.
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
TyrellArcher wrote:
hpark1990 wrote:

Love the setup; I will be sure to give it a try once I pick up the Fear Itself expansion. One thing: why Namor? Thematically speaking, Spider-Man might be a better choice...

Glad to hear you love the set up. I agree that thematically Spider-Man is a better choice. The issue is that the normal spider-man has no synergy with the other heroes. As such, if you plan to replace Namor with a Spider Hero I would recommend Ultimate Spiderman. He is strong enough on his own that he can make his stand against the Xtreme attack folks.

Chose Namor because he is in the finale and multicolor works well with Captain America

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.