Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's my first try to play the game, and it's looks like a fairly simple set of rules. I'm playing on the Medium difficulty.

Sum. 41. Advance across the board, no rolls required. Kiev, Minsk, Moldovia, and Riga fall.

Aut 41. Advance continues. Smolensk, Kurland, Kharkov, and Izyum fall.

Win 42. Advance continues. Velikie Luki, Moscow, Don, and Odessa fall. Soviet Counter-attacks Almost retakes Moscow, Crushes the Italian Army from Kharkov and then takes Kiev and Slovokia, cutting off several German Armies.

Sum 42. The Great Encirclement! Leningrad, Tula, and Sevastopol fall, cutting off and getting everything West of the Line to fall to the Germans. Line is badly stretched though. Soviet Counter-attack Crushes the German Army on the Don.

Aut 42. Demyansk and Rostov fall. The Don offensive falls. The Soviet counter-attack Destoys German forces to retake Rostov.

Win 43. Digging in. No Attacks. Soviet Forces take Izyum, Kharkov, and Demyansk. I lose a Romanian and a German Army.

Sum 43. Kharkov retaken at the cost of the Hungarian Army. Soviet Counter-attack takes Velikie Luki.

Aut 43. Encirclement. Demyansk falls, cutting of the Russian Drive. Soviet counter-attacks retake the Don, but fail to retake anything else. Whew...

Win 44. Hold the Line! Attack on Izyum to solidify line fails. Soviet attacks retake Sevastopol, Demyansk, and Kharkov.

Sum 44. Hold the Line! Soviets take Odessa, Velikje Luki and Kurland, Cutting off Leningrad.

Aut 44. Hold the LINE! Soviets take Demyansk and Kiev.

Win 45. HOLD the LINE! Soviets take Moscow, Tula, Kursk, Moldovia, and Bucharest.

Sum 45. HOLD THE LINE! Smolensk, Slovokia,and Warsaw, cutting off the forces in Minsk and Konigsberg.

Major German WIN! I hold 6 regions, 7 if the cut off forces are in Minsk count. It's an interesting puzzle of a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.