Subject: Looking for an empty game box in the Los Angeles area: rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Strom
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I've recently finished organizing my Core Set and Wave 1 expansions using SirWilli's Microhangers & Gear Boxes, and everything so far fits handily back into the original game box.

But once Wave 2 arrives, I'm going to need more space, and would like to get another box to expand into.

I was hoping that someone -- ideally in the greater Los Angeles area -- might have an empty game box they'd be willing to part with.

If you've packed your stuff into an alternative carrier like a toolbox and no longer need the box from your core set, or purchased multiple core sets and have an extra sitting around empty, please send me a geekmail and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting second hand boxes is always a risk and I would not advise it. The box may be damaged in any number of different ways. The best way to get an empty box is to purchase a full set, then send the contents to me, and presto, a BRAND NEW BOX which is now completely empty.

You're welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two empty boxes, but I'm in the Sacramento, Ca area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.