Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is how the game went down on October 3, 2015 with Larry, Kathy, Seth, Courtney, Eric, and Stephanie. We tried the new (and optional) Orange cards for the first time, which add Possessive Proper nouns to each sentence.

Starting random sentence, (using the variant), to beat:
“With each passing second, at the town hall meeting, I whimsically swung Michelle Obama’s nimble child because nice guys finish last.”

Eric plays next, as a Villain:
“As the sun’s first rays breached the horizon, in a field of poppies and daisies, I furiously abandoned John Wayne’s old fashioned donkey because they would finally suffer just as I had!”
(Eric loses to the RANDOM sentence in the voting phase! Ouch!)

Seth plays next, as a Hero:
“On Halloween night, on my grandpa’s lap, I heroically killed Thomas the Train’s wicked assassin because they had just told me, “I am your father”.
(Seth defeats the random sentence in the voting phase.)

Courtney plays next, as a Hero:
“As I burst from my chains, at the jousting tournament, I harshly tackled Mike Wazowski’s zealous wizard because of my duty as the Grand Poobah of the 3rd Order.”
(Courtney loses to Seth’s sentence in the voting phase.)

Stephanie plays next, as a Villain:
“While humming a happy tune, in a giant birdcage, I deviously sabotaged Andy Griffith’s bashful veterinarian because I was an emotional wreck!”
(Stephanie defeat’s Seth’s sentence in the voting phase.)

Larry plays next, as a Hero:
“During my job interview, on a frozen pond, I assertively accompanied Santa Claus’ gentle priest because I wanted off of Santa’s naughty list!”
(Larry defeats Stephanie’s sentence in the voting phase.)

Kathy plays next, as a Villain:
“After regaining consciousness, in the castle courtyard, I passionately strengthened Cinderella’s fresh potion because I was trying to defect to the United States.”
(Kathy loses to Larry in the voting phase.)

Larry won “Best Sentence/Memory” all around and he and Eric tied for the “Most Helpful” player in the game. There were a lot of laughs (for obvious reasons).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.