Hide
6 Posts

Iron League» Forums » General

Subject: Similar game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
123123 123123
msg tools
Having players customize their robot miniatures. Hmmm. A game called Mechabrick has that too. Any differences?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
Robots take diferents weapons and shields in the board. (Weapons and arms interchangeables)
It's a match-battle between robots team in new boards. (Board has doors to open and closed)
New warriors for new version will have diferents skills, new version will have a lot of miniatures with good details (new warriors, walls, new ball, referee ...) I hope like it when you look miniatures.
Asap I'll show rules for new version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
123123 123123
msg tools
Iron League wrote:
Hi
Robots take diferents weapons and shields in the board. (Weapons and arms interchangeables)
It's a match-battle between robots team in new boards. (Board has doors to open and closed)
New warriors for new version will have diferents skills, new version will have a lot of miniatures with good details (new warriors, walls, new ball, referee ...) I hope like it when you look miniatures.
Asap I'll show rules for new version.

...but Mechabrick is also offering multiple miniature variants. The board will also be modifiable (by 3D elements in tbis case; please watch their video presentations). So what will be the essential difference between tbese two games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
We made first Edition in Spain, you can look review in https://boardgamegeek.com/video/69013/iron-league/board-game...
Now we are doing reedition with a lot of improvements, if you are interesting in Iron League new edition, please check Iron League for updates and new rules.
I don´t know Mechabrick, it´s look nice, but Iron League is very diferent to Mechabrick (In robots, rules, cards, robots sheet,pilots, warriors,new boards with doors, type of game...)
If you love Mechabrick it is ok, but You do not find same game in Iron League.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
123123 123123
msg tools
Iron League wrote:
Hi
We made first Edition in Spain, you can look review in https://boardgamegeek.com/video/69013/iron-league/board-game...
Now we are doing reedition with a lot of improvements, if you are interesting in Iron League new edition, please check Iron League for updates and new rules.
I don´t know Mechabrick, it´s look nice, but Iron League is very diferent to Mechabrick (In robots, rules, cards, robots sheet,pilots, warriors,new boards with doors, type of game...)

Could it be that MECHABRICK is more flexible while IRON LEAGUE is further ahead in development?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XXX123XXX wrote:
Iron League wrote:
Hi

Could it be that MECHABRICK is more flexible while IRON LEAGUE is further ahead in development?

It seems to meet that Mechabrick is technically a combat game while Iron league is a sports game with some combat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.