Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon-Pierre Harvey
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this objective yesterday

Very cool but I have a question : What happens when your team is spread, one of your guys is one location from the starting/last card and others are farther, and that everybody spends an action as prescribed to remove a location card? Is it even possible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michal
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
You don't remove any Location Cards.

If all your soldier pay 1 Action you need to move Mission Card (the one that was placed on the area #1 on the board).

So if you use this option first time Mission Card will be at area #2. Than area #3, than area #4 and so on.

Keep in mind you start game at Objective Card and you move toward Mission Card.

Also if you use this option you may stay on the Objective untill you move Mission card so it will be adjacent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon-Pierre Harvey
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you

I just played it and it goes well. My analysis is that it's better to stay on the truck card. Especially when you get a Stay Low card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That was going to be my question. Just played this scenario killed off all hostiles on evac card then moved to a location with 0 reinforcements. Wiped out all the hostiles their then spent 5 turns just playing actions with only one 0 unit appearing which I promptly wiped out with an overwatch played from hand. Then activated mission and stepped in. Something seems wrong it is a broken mission. I will probably play that only once in the game can you move it closer or only once per location entered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.