Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those unable to attend the Essen Spiel event, where can we buy the Water Features Mini expansion for caverna?
When will this be available and where? Will it be for sale on the MayFair website? in the BGG geek store?

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Rice
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott,

We printed English language versions of the Water Features and they will be available through Mayfair in the US.

I do not have an exact date, but I will update when we have more concrete info.

Chuck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Rice
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks, I can now say that we'll be receiving a limited quantity of Caverna Water Tiles in English and will be selling them for a small fee at select conventions this coming summer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any options for those unable to make said select conventions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William A
United States
Mount Clare
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Let's Go Pens!
badge
When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.
mbmbmbmbmb
larryjrice wrote:
Any options for those unable to make said select conventions?

Ditto on this. I won't be making any conventions for a while since my wife is pregnant and will be giving birth around the end of May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Rice
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This should make some folks happy

https://www.mayfairgames.com/products/mayfair-ltd-promo-expa...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William A
United States
Mount Clare
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Let's Go Pens!
badge
When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's so expensive for shipping though. It is $1.21 ($6.21) more than the cost of the promo. I'm not paying $11.21 for a promo tile. They need to figure out a better shipping method.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming it is almost a full sheet, they probably need to use one of the cardboard mailers at the least. Shipping might be slightly on the expensive side, but I'm sure there's the handling aspect as well. If the shipping is a concern, buy a second copy and split the shipping cost with a friend. Shipping cost for 2 is the same as 1.

I'm appreciative Mayfair made this available on their website and did not make it just a promotional item at conventions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.