Karefa Kargbo
United States
McLean
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty self explanatory. I want to get into UFS, and want to give up my Card Wars starter to do so. Will probably accept most sets, but have preference towards Mega Man, Darkstalkers, Red Horizon, or King of Fighters. Any takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two starter decks and a few packs worth of street fighter. Never got around to playing so they are still in great condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karefa Kargbo
United States
McLean
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sirbeefman wrote:
I have two starter decks and a few packs worth of street fighter. Never got around to playing so they are still in great condition.

Which characters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be Ryu and chun li. I'll double check when I get home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Maddalena
United States
Fort Meade
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a warning that older UFS starters weren't legal. They were a small deck of legal cards for the character and several random commons and uncommons. For learning sand they're good due to their relative simplicity compared to the Jasco starters. On the other hand, Jasco makes starters that are actually playable and functional, but can be pretty dense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.