Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Tyman
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Under 19.2.2, the defender options for a siege seem to be to 19.2.2.1 Relieve or 19.2.2.2 Sally out.
Rolling on the siege table is under section 19.2.3, implying that it is NOT one of the options (in which case it would be 19.2.2.3).
I assume that the 3rd option would be to simply roll on the siege table, not combining rolling for the siege with sally or relieve?

Under 25.3.5, Should Brunswick-Wolfenberg be Brunswick-Wolfenbuttel as on the map and Dutchy of Brunswick as on the card?

In the BattleBook Rules under 1.2.5.1 it states that each player must place a Wagon counter not a Wagon Tile. I hope it DOES mean wagon tile because I have no wagon counters? The wagon counters are also shown on the player aid card.

Also in many places it refers to "+" and "++" leaders. I assume that should be "+1" and "+2"?

Edited to correct section 9 to 19
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Compton
United States
La Plata
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tiles, yes.

as for the siege, it is section 19.2 there are three options: relieve, sally out, siege table..defender must do one of those three (the siege table should have been 19.2.2.3, not 19.2.3)

25.3.5...the map says brunswick-wolfenbuttel...the card only says duchy of brunswick,,,the player receives the duchy of brunswick card

a + leader is a +1, a ++ leader is a +2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Tyman
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
irratejon wrote:
Tiles, yes.

as for the siege, it is section 19.2 there are three options: relieve, sally out, siege table..defender must do one of those three (the siege table should have been 19.2.2.3, not 19.2.3)

25.3.5...the map says brunswick-wolfenbuttel...the card only says duchy of brunswick,,,the player receives the duchy of brunswick card

a + leader is a +1, a ++ leader is a +2

Yes, thank you.

Rolling on the siege table being one of the three options seemed like the most likely intent, but I did not want to assume.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.