Michael Knight
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay need help here and figured this was the best place to seek it out. If anyone has a moment can you read over the rule book for our game and give some feed back? Please ignore any spelling or grammatical errors as these are noted and being fixed. What we need to know is if it explains things clearly, repeats to much in places or flows correctly and is not disjointed. WE were in the process of having it corrected when the person doing so make comments that made us step back and wonder if it was a good rule book or not. So if you hvae time it is about 24 pages with 9 of those being a glossary so you can ignore that part. Just need the first half reviewed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gebq0isf0pomyq0/Freedom%20Squadron...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harper
United Kingdom
Wantage
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Michael.

I've had a look through the first few pages and started to make some notes. I should be able to finish the job this evening, and will send you my comments as soon as I can. I'm probably making more grammatical comments than you would like, but you can always ignore them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Knight
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny you mention that! Our editor put up the correct version last night, she got done faster than thought. I updated the link with the corrected grammar, spelling and punctuation wise version.

We will however take all advice and corrections!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harper
United Kingdom
Wantage
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. I've got the updated rulebook and am checking through my previous comments to see what still applies.

Slightly disappointed that you got rid of "players rotate clockwise", which sounded like a lit of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harper
United Kingdom
Wantage
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent you some notes by GeekMail. Hope they are of some help.

Good luck with the game. It looks like fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Knight
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
WE thought about leaving that in, but many players complained about having to keep moving seats during the game. laugh

Also we got the message and wanted to thank you for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.