Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoshihisa Miura
Japan
Kodaira-city
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
>In Rule 7.3

Is it able to remove another player's PC markers and/or decrease city loyalty by Card Value ?

Only two cases such as certain events(7.3.3) and battle winner(7.3.4) can do that, but by playing a card using card value can not remove and/or decrease another player's PC and/or Loyalty.

Is it right?

Thank you for your help.laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure Mr. Ferrell will probably answer this soon (he is usually VERY good with supporting his game), but the way I've read it and played it, the card value can be used to increase your own support, but not to decrease your opponents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Ferrell
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ward wrote:
I'm pretty sure Mr. Ferrell will probably answer this soon (he is usually VERY good with supporting his game)

Thanks, I try.

Quote:
but the way I've read it and played it, the card value can be used to increase your own support, but not to decrease your opponents.

That is correct. You may only remove other player's PC markers and/or decrease city loyalty by events or defeating them in battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.