Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny Miner
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if I understand the idea of "losing" player characters. If you destroy their role card if they are lost, what happens if you destroyed too many characters to have enough to play with? How do you keep from having less than 4 for a 4 player game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Braun
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The same way Jack Bauer and CTU kept a full cast list after killing off so many people throughout a season... more victims... I mean analysts transferring in from head office.

I don't know how other games are going, but I am starting May with only one character with one scar. Maybe I play a little conservatively by keeping people out of cities that may outbreak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bazynski
Poland
warsaw
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you have 4 'civilian' cards in the box that have no abilities, I am assuming that if you lost all your characters you'll have to finish the campaign with always playing those 4. notice these cards specifically say you do not destroy them when they are killed, just discards your hand and restart with a new 'citizen clone'.

see also: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1450584/civilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.