Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Knauer
United States
Heathrow
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Europareise & Origo

You can see pics of the games in the Nuremberg preview found at www.boardgamenews.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Thanks for the addition. Kramer is such a hit or miss with me, I'm going to have to wait and see.

Hacienda, Bison, Verflixxt! were pretty good. Then Celtica, and Australia just tanked...they all can't be winners, but Kramer is a toss of the coin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Knauer
United States
Heathrow
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to try Australia this weekend (with the Windmill). Looks a bit on the dry side. Good thing theme is a non-factor for me because it does look pasted on. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stella M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, maybe I'm just confused, but Europareise - it just sounds alot like Journey Through Europe, only with a less luck-influenced method of travelling from one destination to the other... ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
bluestarfish wrote:
Sorry, maybe I'm just confused, but Europareise - it just sounds alot like Journey Through Europe, only with a less luck-influenced method of travelling from one destination to the other... ?

I thought it looked a lot like Expedition.

Here's hoping more interesting games show up at Nuremberg than what's on the list so far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Thanks for the addition. Kramer is such a hit or miss with me, I'm going to have to wait and see.

Hacienda, Bison, Verflixxt! were pretty good. Then Celtica, and Australia just tanked...they all can't be winners, but Kramer is a toss of the coin.

I guess it's just personal taste. I haven't played Bison but I've heard it was just OK. I've heard from others that Australia is pretty good. It can really make decisions difficult at times when two people that seem to share your taste have completely different views regarding the same game. I'm still thinking of picking Bison up though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Mount Horeb
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, just to throw in a 3rd viewpoint....I think Bison and Australia are 2 of Kramer's best games.

Other games of his I really like (for reference):

Maharaja
Torres
Tycoon
Hacienda
El Grande
Princes of Florence
Pueblo
Daytona 500
Mexica
Tikal
Expedition

Yah, I like Kramer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Origo is published by Parker Spiele. Yup, dat's HASBRO!

Resistance is futile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.