Austria
Mödling
flag msg tools
Boardgames 4ever
badge
Foamcorecreator and Kickstarterbacker
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I got my package of Blood Rage and only thought: OMG! So much... So I decided to make a foamcore to get everything into the corebox. I took 5mm foamcore in black.
Here's my solution, hope you like it:

It fit's everything in the box, box closes completly! I got a comic sleeve from a friend to put in the 6 clan boards, valhalla and the age track.

For the board I made bigger walls, so you've one line at the top.
So, take out the board:

Here you can see the top structure.
Take out the cardbox:

The cardbox holds all cards except the cards for 5-player-game and the god cards.
I made spaces for 1st age, 2nd age, 3rd age, 4-player-game, mystics. I sleeved all cards with arcane tinmen mini sleeves.
Let's go and take out the next boxes:

"1st stage" completly out. Time to go on:

Now all boxes are out. I made for each of the 6 clans 1 separate box, one for god figures and 5th player and one for tokens and god cards.
Let's take a closer look to the rest of the box:

All monsters have enough space! I made 2 small walls, so getting in the cardbox doesn't touch the figures and it ends at the top in one line for putting in the board perfectly.
Now let's have a look on the other boxes:

First of all the "God Box", Here you can store all god figures and the 5-player-cards (also sleeved with arcane tinmen mini).
Next, the token box:

All tokens get in and at the bottom are the god cards. I only have to sleeve this cards to finish that box.
Last of all: the clan boxes:

Here you can see the materials in every box:
1 leader
8 warriors
2 shamans
1 ship
4 paper clan tokens
4 plastic clan tokens
2 rings big
2 rings small
1 scoring token

Let's put it in:

It fits pretty good in the box. Only the raven clan takes more space and you have to play a little bit to get everything in the box without measuring beyond.

If you want to see my other solutions:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18777821#18777821
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/19394825#19394825
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1444968/foamcore-solution-k...

I hope you like my solution. Feel free to write a comment! Would be great.
Have a nice day!

UPDATE:
Here are the plans! I made the miniboxes a little bit smaller so they would fit easily in the box.

I hope I didn't make a mistake...
Have fun with them!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baramon
msg tools
measurements would be awesome, thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul-Henri SEVE
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
That looks very cool, I basically used zipbags and accomodate them as good as I can, it all fits also...

Much less effort but obviously not as nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Fleming
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent design. I was going to make painting the minis my first project once I got my copy, but now that I've seen this sweet design laid out I'll probably do the foamcore first. Especially since I think I could get this one done in an evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Pertici
Italy
Certaldo
Firenze
flag msg tools
badge
I'm the best in space
mbmbmbmbmb
I've temporarily bagged all the components, but since I'm planning to paint all those amazing minis I was looking for an insert solution that can keep each miniature separated from the others or at least doesn't make them move around too much, to avoid bumping and scratching on each other(expecialy the big ones)during transportation.
Do you think that there's enough room in the box to do something like that? Maybe storing the cards verticaly (without the removable tray) to gain a bit of space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
From the dark depths of the ancient ocean, a kindly cetacean spirit with a penchant for board games and dumb made up bios
badge
I like themes. I like stories. I like plastic. I like brutal co-ops. I am kickstarter's whipping boy. Come game with me!
mbmbmbmbmb
FaceTheFact wrote:
I've temporarily bagged all the components, but since I'm planning to paint all those amazing minis I was looking for an insert solution that can keep each miniature separated from the others or at least doesn't make them move around too much, to avoid bumping and scratching on each other(expecialy the big ones)during transportation.
Do you think that there's enough room in the box to do something like that? Maybe storing the cards verticaly (without the removable tray) to gain a bit of space.
Very much my thoughts too! Think it'll be a struggle, but will be an eye our for people's thoughts on that. Maybe leaving the 5th clan out of the box would help (given they aren't required for a four player game, and don't add gameplay differences from what I can see)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Klebinger
Austria
Mödling
flag msg tools
Boardgames 4ever
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was planning the cards verticaly, but the problem is that the monsters take to much height. As you see I made 2 walls in the monsters corner that the cardbox doesn't sit on the figures themselves. I want to paint my figures too. They don't move really much. I asked a friend of mine who paints warhammer and other tabletops about scratching of figures in the same box because of movement and he told me to use a matt protective spray. He means he uses this solution too and doesn't have any problems.
About measurings: I hope that I will get time to draw something on the computer so you can remake that foamcore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Land
United States
Phoenixville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is quite nice, I hope to make something like this also, as I have painted the minis, but the wife says all the boxes are a little much for one board game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Øyvind Andersen
Norway
flag msg tools
mb
Wow, well done!
Any chance of giving the measurements? I'd love to try making an insert for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franklin Barrientos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for providing us measurements!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Ruckersville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
amazing. It will be my first foam core insert project, tips? advice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody Wells
msg tools
mb
Thanks so much for the plans. I used red foam board for the bottom of each box and love the way it turned out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Klebinger
Austria
Mödling
flag msg tools
Boardgames 4ever
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks very nice, if I find the time, I'll make some bottoms too... I was thinking about it, but now I see it looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Delaney
United States
Friendswood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had pretty much this exact design in my brain but haven't gotten around to building it yet! Congrats on the build. I guess I'll be "copying" it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoskins
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much for the design. I put some holes in the base of the card holder to make it easier to pull a stack of cards out but otherwise it's unchanged. I've made four of these now for myself and three of my friends that own the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kion K.
msg tools
boardgameplay.com
badge
mb
Hey Sebastian,

Thanks a lot for sharing the plans!

I've made an insert (this is my very first one, btw) and it looks and works great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls