Subject: English and French Rules for the Mini-Expansion sold at Essen 2015 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

a lot of people were asking for the English rules for the Mini-Expansion sold at Essen 2015 and since I have the English version, that also contains the French rules, I decided to upload them to the file section of BGG... but since I didn't ask for any authorization from Z-Man to do this the files weren't approved...

Decided to make Images of it and put them in my gallery so the ones that come here looking can find them, so here they are and I hope this will help some of you fine people

Cheers

ENGLISH

FRENCH

• [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Wow, these new characters are interesting to play (and play against...).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Esvath wrote:
Thank you!

Yes... they sure look pretty cool! They have done it again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
Esvath wrote:
Thank you!

Yes... they sure look pretty cool! They have done it again

I had much fun testing them and each of them presents you with a new twist. These gifts can also come handy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ballard
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the rules!

What happens, if a player draws a gift, that doesn't help him, because he already has the same character ability? (e.g. Rashid ad-Din Sinan gets the gift "dice with x")

Just bad luck???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Indru
Romania
Timisoara
Timis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shavenaar wrote:

What happens, if a player draws a gift, that doesn't help him, because he already has the same character ability? (e.g. Rashid ad-Din Sinan gets the gift "dice with x")

They didn't playtest this at all... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shavenaar wrote:
Thanks for the rules!

Just bad luck???

I would just allow them to take a mulligan...set that tile aside, draw a new one, and reshuffle the mulliganed tile back into the pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shavenaar wrote:
Thanks for the rules!

Just bad luck???

Exactly, that is bad luck, OTOH when you get the tile nobody else can get it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
djdano wrote:
Shavenaar wrote:

They didn't playtest this at all... shake

I must have foggy memory cells. What the heck did I test the last 5 Months whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KlausKnechtskern wrote:
Shavenaar wrote:
Thanks for the rules!

Just bad luck???

Exactly, that is bad luck, OTOH when you get the tile nobody else can get it...

Not allowing others to get a particular tile is pretty meaningless since all other tiles confer a benefit.

To me, this is an unacceptable level of bad luck and I would absolutely allow another draw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MDJD wrote:

Not allowing others to get a particular tile is pretty meaningless since all other tiles confer a benefit.

To me, this is an unacceptable level of bad luck and I would absolutely allow another draw.

There are other instances when you won´t have any benefit by getting a gift. However I am at the Hans im Glück offices tommorrow and will inform you what the official word will be in regard to this fact
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a way to get this outside of Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KlausKnechtskern wrote:
MDJD wrote:

There are other instances when you won´t have any benefit by getting a gift. However I am at the Hans im Glück offices tommorrow and will inform you what the official word will be in regard to this fact

Thanks much Klaus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trenttsd wrote:
Will there be a way to get this outside of Essen?

Yes, there will be. It will be available at www.cundco.de at some point, presumably soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The next couple of days I think. And later in the year Z-Man should also have it I think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KlausKnechtskern wrote:
The next couple of days I think. And later in the year Z-Man should also have it I think

Later in the year!? There is no way I wait for *that* long!

Please tell the good people at HiG that we desperately need the promo as soon as possible!

Thanks, Klaus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Esvath wrote:
KlausKnechtskern wrote:

Later in the year!? There is no way I wait for *that* long!

Please tell the good people at HiG that we desperately need the promo as soon as possible!

Thanks, Klaus.

Will do tommorrow in the middle of the mess the office is with all of the return materials from Essen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ballard
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MDJD wrote:

This is exactly my opinion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
KlausKnechtskern wrote:

Okay, the official word, should get into a FAQ is that in instances when you draw a gift which has the function identical to your characters ability, you discard the gift and draw a new one.

Hope that helps and everybody is happy now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Klaus!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Happy to help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas PERIGOIS
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the Rules.
But, on French Rules, there is an error on Gunj KöKöchin. On the Actions Spaces, the sentences are reversed ("Déplacez votre pion ... "<=>"Prenez 2 chameaux ...").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pumped about this promo. The gifts are a neat addition, and the new characters are straight up amazing!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve G.
United States
flag msg tools
WOW! Cool stuff. Wouldn't it be great for these to show up on Yucata?

If I may be so bold as to ask, how does one pronounce "Knechtskern"?

I need to know so that when someone asks where I got it that you can mulligan a gift, I can yell "Klaus Knechtskern said so!!!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
steveg700 wrote:
WOW! Cool stuff. Wouldn't it be great for these to show up on Yucata?

If I may be so bold as to ask, how does one pronounce "Knechtskern"?

I need to know so that when someone asks where I got it that you can mulligan a gift, I can yell "Klaus Knechtskern said so!!!"

I think they will show up on yucata one day.

Regarding the pronounciation, that is difficult as I am not that much into phonetic transcription. Just say Klaus said so

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.