Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,
Thank you very much for your support before and during Essen. It was really fun and I did love to meet a lot of you. It just took me a few days to get my voice back.

Friday we had to ask for more games to the warehouse, since we sold out the ones we brought to the fair.

The stores will have the game in a couple of months, right after all the KS Backers receive their games.

Since the first print run was already sold out, a new one is already assign to the factory for next year.
I hope you all love the game, and as always I will be here to help you if any doubts emerged.

Thank you all
Vital
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vital, thanks for the walkthrough on BGG and the updates we saw as the Spiel continued on. Can't wait to get the game here in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oystein eker
Norway
Unspecified
sola
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
travisdhill wrote:
Vital, thanks for the walkthrough on BGG and the updates we saw as the Spiel continued on. Can't wait to get the game here in the US.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Blackwell
United Kingdom
Saltdean
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to my copy soon from Philibert to the UK

M B
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played yet but I look at it lovingly every now and then. Soon... Soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://playtmg.com/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too was lucky enough to get your walk through from you also. I was so sad the game weighed too much for me to put in my suitcase to travel back to US. I went back and put the game on pre-order from a retail shop, so I hope the production does not take too long.
I am gad you got you voice back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kaczor
Poland
Chorzów
INTL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank You Vital Me and my wife spent great time listening to you talking about The Gallerist All those details about the game and even more was a great time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
Bogusgig wrote:
I too was lucky enough to get your walk through from you also. I was so sad the game weighed too much for me to put in my suitcase to travel back to US.

I also got the walkthrough from Vital, and thought the game weighed too much to put in my suitcase. So I bought it anyway then spent the whole evening punching every game I'd bought to save the extra kilo I needed (which I turned out not to need because the spring on my gravity scale is going, but at least my bag was lighter).

Punching games before you bring them home - I can't recommend it enough, especially if you've bought The Gallerist and Simurgh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.