David Fildes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have just received my copy of the new game and after looking through the cards I have a question.

Are the icons on the economic progress card correct? The card says:

Each civilization produces immediately:
Evaluate corruption. Produce [food].
Evaluate consumption. Produce [resources].

The icons are correct for the previous version when you produce food first, but given that you evaluate corruption first, you should also produce resources first - this is also consistent with the new rules on production.

I did search for this but couldn't find anything about it, apologies if I missed a previous thread.

[Title edited following comments]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Printing Error - Economic Progress?
That looks right to me. Same order as in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
triviadave wrote:
I have just received my copy of the new game and after looking through the cards I have a question.

Are the icons on the economic progress card correct? The card says:

Each civilization produces immediately:
Evaluate corruption. Produce [food].
Evaluate consumption. Produce [resources].

The icons are correct for the previous version when you produce food first, but given that you evaluate corruption first, you should also produce resources first - this is also consistent with the new rules on production.

I did search for this but couldn't find anything about it, apologies if I missed a previous thread.

The card matches the flow of the Production Phase as outlined in the new rule book. I'm not sure what you think the problem is?

The very first thing you do in production with the new version is evaluate corruption. If you are subject to it, then you discard the required number of resources. After that, you produce all the food you are capable of producing. Then you eat some of the food. Then you produce all your resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fildes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Benkyo wrote:
That looks right to me. Same order as in the rulebook.

Thanks, I've reread the rulebook after your comment, and realised that misread it the first time round. I will also change the title of the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve perkins
United Kingdom
Telford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A good buy, playing it at Rosliston next year we will be and not necessarily starting at midnight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.